Betrayal. Shame. Fear. Guilt. Loneliness
The feelings that stem from the storms of sexual abuse can be devastating.
Shelter from the Storm is a 13 week biblically based class of Hope and Healing that addresses:
- false beliefs about abuse
- the overwhelming effects of abuse
- how to let go of the past and grieve the pain
- how to reclaim trust, control and intimacy
- how to recover through the Word of God
- how to move from victim to survivor to thriver
NEW CLASS STARTS JANUARY 24th, 2018!!
When: Wednesdays, 7:00-9:00pm
Where: Living Water Christian Counseling 7684 N. Nob Hill Road, Tamarac, FL 33321
Cost: $85 for entire class includes workbook ($75 if prepaid)
Facilitator: Ingrid Martin M.S., CRC, Registered Mental Health Intern
Ingrid is a Nationally Certified Rehabilitation Counselor and Florida Registered Mental Health Intern with over twenty years experience in the counseling field. She specializes in trauma, twelve step and sexual abuse recovery as well as adult children of dysfunctional family issues.
TO REGISTER (LIMITED SEATS) OR FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL INGRID AT 954-907-0803