Our counseling in on a donation basis. We do not charge a fee for our counseling.
Donations made for counseling because it is for services received is not a tax-deductible donation.
For those who family income is under $40,000 there is no administrative fee.
For those whose family income is over $40,000 there is an administrative fee of $20 an hour which help pay for our basic office expenses.
If you make more than $40,000 and less than $75,000 but cannot afford the $20 an hour administrative fee then there is a scholarship form that should be filled out.
No administrative fee will be charged until the scholarship process has been finished.
No scholarships are available for those whose income is over $75,000.
The administrative fee is separate from any donation you may want to make for your counseling.
We offer our counseling services on a donation basis. In your original paperwork you will find the suggested donations for counseling. If you would like to give a donation for the counseling you received you can give online, by phone or mail. Choose whichever is most convenient for you.
- Give Online by selecting your counselor below:
- Diana (Deanna) Bakia
- Jerry Riggs
- Letty Cardoza
- Marc Syler
- Norm Wise
- Philip Brady
- To Give By Phone: Call+1 (561) 614-4501 and leave a message for Jordan with your name, phone number, and several good times to call back. She will call back to get your credit card info. We are able to process most major Credit cards.
- By Mail: You can send checks to
Living Water Counseling
8431 Lake Worth Road
Lake Worth, Florida 33467
Please on the notation of the check put your counselor’s name
- If you desire to just make a donation to the ministry that is not related to receiving counseling service but just to help our ministry you can go to our web page and make a donation on line at : Livingwaterchristiancounseling.org/give/
- You can also make such a donation by calling +1 (561) 614-4501 You can also send checks to the address above.
Living Water Counseling depends on the donations of its clients when they are given counseling to the degree they can afford and also needs generous donations from people that understand that our expenses for providing counseling far exceed the average donation given for counseling.
Every donation is deeply appreciated !